Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Long time no see

A lot has happened lately 
and nothing as well
We have been busy but nothing super major has been going on
for example, 
i did not get that job that i really wanted :(
So to celebrate we went to a Luau party :D
me and my lovah , whom got our of the pool and did not have a towel , so he is freezing here

Here some of the girls and I, and Josh and  Clay being photo-bombers on the background, THANKS

I finished my classes with a B in all of them, which is lame, 
considering i did not really put much into it, 
so in the next term i am aiming for all A's
The only thing that i am doing right now is work out
i have a class everyday and if i dont make it i will work out solo
I am fitting in that tiny bikini this year, no matter what it takes!!
The heat has been excruciating awful and i can not wait till the monsoon season is here so it cools down a little bit!
Also , my camera broke :( its at the camera doctor now :((((
This saturday we are going water rafting with a bunch of friends and we are super excited
i have never done it before, so i am gonna be real close to Josh, whom is some kind of an expert :) 
thats why i love him! He knows a lot of a lot of things!!


1 comment:

  1. I seriously could not find josh in that first picture for at least thirty seconds... so i just thought i;d let you know that i found him!

    ReplyDelete

Followers


Recent Comments