Sunday, March 27, 2011

Chubby babies and injured ankles

I finally did it
AGAIN
I am on crutches.
It would not be such a big deal if it wasn't for the small detail of being 30 weeks pregnant!
Carrying this lil chubs
He is a chunker!




So obviously carrying this big baby does not help my case
I can barely make it 8 steps on crutches now!
It is the worse timing because for the next 3 weeks i am in charge of my office and another office, because my boss is on leave! 
And wait , it gets better! 
This is finals week! Yippee!!
Thank goodness for my lovah , he has been doing everything
even though i am the worse patient and i don't like to just sit around 
he is doing a great job at taking care of me and not letting me get in trouble.
He might look all rough and grouchy on the outside, but he is the sweetest most caring person i know!
True story!

2 comments:

  1. ah! i wish we lived closer so we could help, but i can't exactly fedex fried chicken to korea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lissa! that would be superb! :D

    ReplyDelete

Followers


Recent Comments