Monday, December 21, 2009

Nashville, thank you

So this weekend we went to Nashville with a few friends and we got a hotel room so we wouldnt have to drive back after a night of excess, wich we all knew it would happen specially being our last weekend in the area.
I had a blast, but everytime we go to Nashville, something bad happens! I truly hope i dont ever have to go back to that city of the devil.
Because of the sleek roads and my high heel pumps, now i am on crutches. It happened across the street from our hotel! i only had like 20 meters to go and boom! I ate it! I sprained my ankle real bad and its the same ankle i always injured when i played volleyball. They gave me some morphine for the pain and all and i have to say i dont EVER wanna have morphine in my system! It made me trip real bad and made me sick! I much rather endure the pain in my ankle! How can people get addicted to that stuff??
Anyways, i am on crutches and i have a gel splint holding my foot. However its not getting much better and if its the same in two days, they will have to cast it! Definately dont wanna fly to Korea on a cast!!
Merry Christmas to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


Recent Comments