Tuesday, January 5, 2010

oh, Korea!


First off, i have been incredibly busy and that is why i havent written anything in a while. We didnt have a computer for the longest time because of the move and now i decided to get a netbook, wich is a mini laptop and i just LOVE it!
We had the greatest time in Missouri with Josh's family for Xmas and now we are fonally in KOREA!! I am not even gonna go through the flying process, because it was a mess and i dont ever wanna relive that awful day of traveling!
We are in Seoul, but we will be moving 50 miles south of here in a city called Pyongtaek, or something like that... I am really excited about this adventure and cant wait to start my korean classes. I am taking personal koreans can speak korean and i cant! It makes me so mad that i cant understand them!!!
anywas, it is absolutely gorgeous here, i love it and the people is just sooo kind!
I will be writing more and posting more pics soon. Just bear with me as it has been a pain in the butt transitioning to Asia!!!
did i mention that i absolutely love it here?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


Recent Comments