Sunday, January 24, 2010

late musings


I know, i know! I have been slacking!! But starting over in a new country, really isnt is as easy as it seems. Even with the Army "helping you out".
We finally got an apartment and it is super nice and brand new. I must say koreans really know how to pimp a rental casa.Theres a big brand new Samsung flat screen TV haning from the wall, and really nice appliances, and a leather couch. And even one bedroom set .all that came with the house. I cant complain about that.
I have so much to do still, and i wont be happy til we get all our stuff in here!
But this place rocks. They have this outdoor market where you can find anything from produce to candy to fish and meat to clothes lol so so so cheap too.
I wont have any pics for a lil while since my camera broke and i havnt had a chance to fix it up yet.
It just feels like home here.:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


Recent Comments