Tuesday, May 18, 2010

MIA

I know i have been MIA, but i have been soooo busy! studying, and playing hehe
Josh is being gone, but i am taking advantage of that and working on school as much as i can
and also playing with my girlfriends and going to the gym and all that 
He is coming back on thursday, yay
i will post plenty of pics too
I am done with my korean class for the summer, 
then i will start again in fall
and my two classes left end in june
they take up a lot of my time
but this summer i am only gonna take a research class
which is only 5 weeks long and thats it till the fall
Because this summer there are lots of things to be done
my sis is coming to Korea
so is my friend Jules :D
And my friend Anna is moving here in september
and also, our summer vacation in Spain
soooooo
call me crazy, 
but i want to enjoy it without having to worry about papers 
and homework! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


Recent Comments