Saturday, May 22, 2010

Too good to be true

Josh came back on thursday and that day i had a great day!
I went with two of  my girlfriends to get pampered
here is proof 
It was a lot of fun, we shopped and ended the day eating ice cream yay!
Then the day got even better when Josh came back home after being gone almost a month! 
Super yay!
We had a great time together! 
Then he got the news he had to leave from sunday through thursday to go sponsor one of his soldiers to the board. 
That was a bad day! 
but we tried to make the most out of it.
We went shopping and on an spontaneous kick i did this :D


I used to have one like 3 years ago but it closed on me :(

We also had a fab time at Buddha's birthday celebration
It turns out there is a temple like a 100 feet from my house!
My camera died on me so i could not take as many pics as i wanted
but here are a few :)


People was just dancing to the music, it was amazing

This is the shrine they made for baby Buddha 


This is part of the temple inside and my camera died after this :( 
I was truly upset about it too!
I did take a little video
but i am trying to figure out how to post it :D
so coming soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


Recent Comments