Friday, September 10, 2010

Oh non existing weekend!

Be careful what you wish for, because you will get it 10x
Or at least that is what always happens to me!
After not having a full schedule, now i dont even have a free weekend!
This weekend for me involves:
Homework
Actual paying job, which i am off the weekend, meaning i do not have to go to the office, but i am actually working on work stuff.
A 10,000 word contract translation for my sister's company ( i get paid though :) )
Hosting/planning/decorating a baby shower for my friend Karla on sunday
Cooking for the baby shower
Buying a present for the baby shower ( I know last minute! )
arrrrgggghhhhh 
oh and try to squeeze in a couple workouts!
But i LOVE being busy
even if it kills me ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


Recent Comments