Tuesday, September 7, 2010

USO not USA

I have been out of the blogger scene for a while now.
It had to do with my camera being sick and at the doctor.
Well i still dont have a camera back, but i have a lot of new things to share lately
the main one being
I GOT A JOB! Finally!
I am the new Programs Coordinator of USO (United Service Organization)
at Camp Humphreys , Korea!
YAY Finally after 8 months not working i get a job that i actually LOVE
and i can not believe they pay me to plan events and such! It is awesome!
My first day of work , we had a handshake tour, which basically celebrities visit soldiers and sign and take pics with them and blah
here is me with Kal Penn
I look like a shaggy dog with my hair like this
but when i left the house that morning it was all nice and smooth and straight
thank you Korea humidity for making it look like that!
anyway, it is fun working here!
We do everything for the soldiers and it feels good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


Recent Comments