Thursday, December 30, 2010

18 weeks of baking :)

Today, we went to get a 3D Ultrasound! It was amazing! At just 18 weeks, the baby is so tiny, and yet the pictures have an amazing quality!
I have an alien in my belly
He/She smiles :)
He/She stretches
It looks so comfy in there!

I really wish they would have told us for sure if it's a girl or a boy!
At first the technician said it was a girl, FOR SURE. Then 5 minutes later she said it looked like a boy, she said and pointed this is a penis, but then added that the baby was "hiding the important parts" and could not be sure and what looked like a wee wee could be something else , because the baby is still so tiny :(
So i am not gonna start buying everything pink, or blue, just yet! We will wait a couple weeks and go back :) 
The korean technician kept poking and moving my belly saying "Baby, moving, Baby moving" in a cute voice so the baby would move the way we needed him to, but no, baby Bogart kept moving the other way back and forth. 
But one thing is for sure: We counted 10 fingers and 10 toes :) 




2 comments:

  1. Well since you are not 100% sure, instead of going out and buying blue things to celebrate, I am going to go out and pick up an application for a passport so I can see all of you this summer. :)
    I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I'm so excited you guys will be here! We r moving to a bigger apartment with a private yard o we can have big fam BBQ :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers


Recent Comments