Thursday, December 2, 2010

The longest break

Sorry my avid readers, 
I have been ignoring the blog responsibility for quite sometime now
it turns out, 
I keep pretty busy on any given day
and have forgotten about the blog writing community
although i still read everyones blogs :)
The other day Josh took a pic of my belly, my first belly picture
and i am already showing at 13 weeks ( we think it's more than that )
On another note, 
We are trying to move to another place yay!
We want a bigger house
with 4 rooms and a lil yard 
Around June there will be a lot of traffic in the Bogart household and we need to be ready to work a mini B&B for all the visits! So excited about that! :)
So i really hope we get the house we want!
Now i have to go back to my Biology Lab class, my teacher is crazy, its like she thinks i am getting a degree on microbiology or zoology or something of that sort, since she has me writing 2 LONG essays a week, one of which has to be turned early! And 3 or 4 Lab activities! All these work for a stinking 1 credit!! Seriously?



4 comments:

  1. sooo cute!! i have never done belly shots, sad huh? i wish i would have. congrats again! and you better be ready for visitors, nathan keeps checking flight prices to korea... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaay! I was JUST telling momma last night that you needed baby belly pictures! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooo ready for familiy to visit! Just glad it will be when its nice outside, because korean winters are harsh! Dont think anyone would wanna come then :(
    Anna, great minds think alike hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bio labs are the pits...

    My instructor would go through the lab instructions and subsequent essays so quickly that no one knew what she wanted us to do. Then, when we asked questions she would refuse to clarify because "We should listen when she speaks."

    Grr.

    ReplyDelete

Followers


Recent Comments