Wednesday, February 10, 2010

busy bee

Today i realized even though i dont have a job, i am busier than ever! I cant imagina how it will be when i actually get a paying job again!
For starters, i am going to the gym everyday for about an hour and a half , more if i do my hair haha.It just takes me forever to get ready after showering at the gym, i yet have to master that art!
Then i have been volunteering at the Army Community Service Center as a Personal Finance counselor, and i really like it, but i wish i was getting paid too! I do not like not earning money as well. Josh might get to think i am a hausfrau or something crazy like that haha :P
And of course to top it off, i am going to school, even though it doesnt feel like it, since i only have one class this term. I really cant wait to go for real, and start my korean classes as well!
I have been thinking lately i need a hobby, just do not know what yet! I need some feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


Recent Comments