Sunday, February 14, 2010

More Godiva..... please???

February 14th! Valentine's day (wich by the way, its on the wrong date)but i totally think its a marketing tool. Last year i told Josh not to buy me anything, and he went and got me diamond earrings, wich i loved! haha but this year i told him please do not buy me anything at all, and because i know hwo he is, i told him the only thing i would want is CHOCOLATE. I dont know what it is about Godiva, i simply adore this brand and every piece is like heaven in earth lol, well maybe not so much, but almost there.
HE got me two boxes, one of truffles and one of variety and we ate them both last night haha, both of us! Each piece of chocolate i would eat half and him the other half.
Pf course this morning , after getting up at noon!!! Yes i know, we are bums. We went to the gym for a while. That indulgence was weighting heavy on my mind, so i had to do something about it! Maybe next year i will tell him to get me anything BUT chocolate!
I love chocolate almost as much as i hate the calories in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


Recent Comments