Wednesday, February 24, 2010

X-Files marathon


If anyone knows me well enough, they know i LOVE the X Files. I am a diehard fan. And since Josh have been at the field, i have been occupying my insomniac lonely nights by watching episodes of it.(I own all seasons DVD lol) I love the paranormal and like Mulder, i want to believe.
There has always been this one episode though that always touches me everytime i watch it. It is called "The field where i died", and it is about past lifes. I have not watch it a million times and i am not the kinda person that remembers lines from movies and such; but somehow i know from the top of my head the introduction of it, kind of a monologue by Mulder at the beggining of the episode(Yes, i did, and probably still do have a crush on Fox Mulder lol)
so here it is, i am gonna write it down. I find it to be a beautiful paragraph:
"At times i almost dream, I too have spent a life the sage's way, and tread once more familiar paths....Perchance i've perished in an arrogant self-reliance an age ago, and in that act, a prayer for one more chance went up so earnest, so.... instinct with better light let in by death that life was blotted out not so completely but scattered wrecks , enough of it to remain dim memories as now...when seems ,once more , the goal in sight again...... and same way it came left,.... another lifetime lost without you......... i am alive forevermore."

Now i am gonna go and try to go to sleep, it is 2345 and i havent gone to sleep before 3 am in about 10 days now. I am phisically drained and my body is giving up on me now. Wish me luck and sweet dreamS!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


Recent Comments