Sunday, April 11, 2010

I belong

Today we spent all day in Seoul, 
It was a lot of fun walking down Itaewon
It is a neighbourhood in Seoul
famous for its shopping. 
It is crazy, you can find anything brand name or not
for a lot less. Love it!
Lots of street vendors with knock off wallets and purses and what not
It also is famous for how cosmopolitan it is.
There are a ton of restaurants from all over the world.
Today we ate at an arabic one, from Dubai.
It was awesome! 
I have missed my weekly falafels.
I just had an awesome time
and it made me realize how much i love the city.
I belong there! 
And here is us taking the bus back home. Josh fell asleep
and i could not control myself :D
He is so cute!
I can not wait til next weekend. 
We are gonna go there again! 
Do some shopping hopefully!
I did not buy anything
but Josh did
And i was jealous
because i was not in the mood
but i will next week :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


Recent Comments