Friday, April 30, 2010

Urban feel

So on wednesday, my friends and I
ventured to Seoul taking the public transportation.
We decided NEVER to take the bus again
It takes waaay long
and the bus has this flower 80's like curtains 
that are just too tacky to stare at for an hour and a half
Plus with the train you can be there in 50 minutes sharp
with no worries about traffic
I have officially become the expert on public trans
I guided everyone through the subway
which none of us had taken in Seoul yet
and we never got lost :D
I am so proud 
here is a moment of enlightenment 
when i figured out where we were going

and i am sooo feeling the Urban vibe! 
I want to move there badly!!
After getting to this neighbourhood 
we proceeded to go to this underground galleries
to pick up costumes for belly dance class
and it was a blast!
There were literally dozens of little shops 
it was like a maze!
After that was done we went to eat chinese :D
and as a reward we ended the day with this 
hello coldstone :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


Recent Comments