Monday, April 5, 2010

Busy times

It has been a crazy past few days.
First i had to do this research paper for my writing class
It took me longer than i thought
because i decided to do it about Stem Cells.
HA, little did i know
i did not know as much as i thought about it
so that was kind of a stressful time
but i did it and it was great
Then i started my korean class
and my philosophy class
and my biology class
and going to the Step and Sculpt class
witch kicks my butt
EVERY-TIME!! no matter how ready i think i am 
Tomorrow i start a Belly Dancing class
that shall be interesting! 
And Josh is finally done with his Combative class 
that lasted two weeks. He graduated with flying colors
and only has level three left to be a master at it
although i hated the way they brought him back home every-night
WARNING: This pictures might hurt peoples sensitivity 
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: I didnt do this to my poor lover! i promise
Look at him smiling at the camera!! He is crazy!
He actually said he "had a good time!"
AND
Dont worry
I nurtured him back to health
no more bruises

3 comments:

  1. wow. wow. wow. it looks like he barely escaped death. by the way, i wrote a paper on stem cells once and it was l-a-m-e. i hated it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is one manly man. I would be crying if i looked like that, but he was proud of the bruises.
    My paper was not as good as i expected, specially after the extensive research i had to do! I havent gotten the grade for it yet.ahhh i think i am getting a B on this class though.I guess it could be worse, specially when i kinda hate it lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy moses. Scary lookin' bruises! Have fun in your classes! I love biology. Let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete

Followers


Recent Comments