Wednesday, March 31, 2010

No "F" in korean

I just started my korean class at the campus
and i must say i really like it.
I am tired of not being able to tell 
if a store is a bakery or a hardware store
since i cant read it!
But now,
everything has changed! YES
I can read korean now, 
so beware.
Even though i can only say a few phrases 
and single words like
cucumber, child and furniture
i am super stoked about it 
and i cant wait to learn more.
It is funny though, they dont have a letter F.
And when koreans speak english, they can barely say it.
They usually pronounce the F as a P.
Like instead of cell Fone, it sounds like cell Pone.
I find this hilarious and very cute at the same time
I have also discover the power or Step and Sculpt class
and how much a class can do for me
like make me wish to travel back in time
to the moment i decided to join the class and decide against it!
It is a really intense class, 
but it is fun and even though i walk like an 80 year old
for the following 10 hours, it is all worth it!
It is happening,  i am getting into my tiny skinny jeans in less than 8 weeks!! 
no matter what i have to do, IT IS happening!

1 comment:

Followers


Recent Comments