Friday, March 12, 2010

The early Birthday

Last night Josh surprised me with a couple birthday presents. Even though it is not til the 17th, but if you have been reading my blog, you would know he wont be around until the 18th :((
So yesterday after work he gave me this 
I have a thing for Buddha statues and Buddha art, and i have been eyeing this one at this little store on post. Most of the times i see one, i have to buy it! Sad i know! lol
And also this:
And i also have a thing for perfumes! Lately i had been raving about this particular one. So well done Mr. Bogart! :D
Of course he also got me this very camera i took pictures with! A Nikon S70. And that one i had been wanting since it came out! 
But i would take it all back if Josh could spend that day with me :(

He is also left me secret notes around.Love note. Like the one i just found by the computer. He must have written it when he left early today.
 you.are.so.cute.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


Recent Comments