Saturday, March 6, 2010

procrastinating

Procrastinating is my favorite sport, and let me tell you, i am really good at it.
For example , the past two papers i had for school. The details were given to us well in advance. But yet i chose to wrote them the last day of the due date. I know it is bad and all, but just because i actually wrote them the last day, doesnt mean i was not thinking about it!
All those insomniac nights i had, well, they paid off, because while i was in bed trying to sleep, my brain was working, yes working instead of sleeping and resting, and i got my papers in my head to the T. So all i had to do was write them. It came out pretty good for paper number 1. I got an 85% wich is not bad, and praise from the teacher. Essay number 2, well, i do not have my grade yet, but i was not as happy with it. I am sure when the professor is done reading he is gonna be tripping. It is a description essay and somehow i ended up talking about the road from my parents to my grandparents, describing it all. i just had to get it all out of my head!!
Example number 2, laundry. nuff said. Saturday night, Josh is gone til tomorrow, and i am doing laundry. Not because i had nothing else to do. No. For necessity . Sad i know.
Example number 3. I am just gonna give a visual on that one. Maybe the shame of sharing this pics with the world will make me work on it!! just maybe :)
We are still working on it and still looking for a few pieces of furniture, so that is part of the mess :)






3 comments:

  1. Love the apartment! Very spacious.
    And I love the new look on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! I will post pics of the entire flat when it does not look like we are hoarders haha

    ReplyDelete

Followers


Recent Comments