Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The offering

Today did not start as a good day, as i was informed that Josh would not be here for my birthday, since he has to go to some stupid training up north and for some reason they want him to go from saturday til next thursday. My birthday is on the 17th, so he is going to miss it, and not just that. I will be completely alone. So that made me real mad and sad. 
But he had a plan to made me feel better. After work he brought me a bunch of godiva chocolates and also this :

So of course, it brightened my day and made me feel muuuuuuuuch better! 
He is so sweet! Under all that hardcore appearance there is a super sweet amazing person, even if he doesnt want anyone else to know ;)
I LOVE YOU JOSHUA BOGART! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


Recent Comments