Sunday, March 14, 2010

iPod, textbooks and brownies

I have been by myself for a couple days now. All i have been doing is download music, workout , write a paper, do research for another paper and bake brownies. And all of it without leaving the house AT ALL! 
It's ok though. This week i plan on not being a Hermit at all
I have things to do , like go to the library
because for my last paper i had the bright idea of chose Stem cell 
as my research project! 
Don't ask, i have always been interested on this subject for some reason.
Finally today after writing my paper at the eleventh hour, 
i realized i had brownies to bake
so i did. 
And i have not even taste them yet
I would , but i drank about a gallon of earl grey today, so i am a little full.
I like being a rebel when Josh is not around. 
I go to bed at 2 am
i drink lots and lots of tea :D
And i listen to music really really loud
I also watch movies he would not watch with me or
movies that i like to watch alone.
But i miss him, so come back home soon amor! 
Before i succumb to all the shoe shopping out there!
well, i kinda did already :D
These are mine now :D


3 comments:

  1. Those are fantastic...how can you have fresh baked brownies and not eat them?! I must learn your ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whit on any other ocassion i would have killed the brownies, but i was super full when i made them, so i guess that is the secret haha

    ReplyDelete

Followers


Recent Comments